Deadly Carbon Monoxide Dangers At Vacation RentalsCarbon monoxide deaths at vacation rentals have become increasingly become a problem. At least 12 people have died over the last year.
Anna Faris And Her Family Avoid Tragedy After Carbon Monoxide Close Call In Lake TahoeThe family of actress Anna Faris, who were visiting Lake Tahoe for Thanksgiving, avoided tragedy when two family members left the holiday dinner to get checked out at a local hospital.
Authorities Say Houseboat Death Of Father And Daughter Was PreventableAuthorities believe the succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Sheriff: Father, Daughter Found Dead In Houseboat; CO Poisoning SuspectedAuthorities say a father and his adult daughter were found dead in a houseboat in a case of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Two In Fair Oaks Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide PoisoningTwo Fair Oaks residents had to be hospitalized with what fire officials said was carbon monoxide poisoning on Wednesday.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Seven People To The HospitalCarbon monoxide poisoning has sent at least seven people to the hospital from a downtown Sacramento apartment complex, according to Sacramento City fire fighters.