Near Tragedy In Tahoe: Anna Faris And 13 Family Members Exposed To Carbon MonoxideA Hollywood actress and her family nearly avoid a Thanksgiving tragedy, after being exposed to carbon monoxide inside a rental property in Lake Tahoe.
Two Found Dead On Houseboat Near Ski Beach, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning SuspectedA man and woman were found dead on a houseboat Friday morning around 4 a.m.
Investigators Find No Battery In Carbon Monoxide Detector After Sacramento Man DiesA North Sacramento community is shaken after one of their neighbors died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Investigators announced Thursday the carbon monoxide detector inside of the 62-year-old’s apartment didn’t have a battery.
Investigators: CO Detector In Sacramento Apartment Where Man Died Didn’t Have Batteries InstalledInvestigators suspect that a person found dead inside a Sacramento home on Wednesday had suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Man Found Dead In Apartment With High Carbon Monoxide LevelsA man found dead in his Sacramento apartment after PG&E found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, according to the Sacramento Fire Department.
Report: Dozens Killed By Carbon Monoxide After Leaving Keyless Cars OnA report from the New York Times found that dozens of people have been poisoned by carbon monoxide after failing to shut off the keyless ignition on their vehicles.
NYT: More Than 2 Dozen People Killed By Carbon Monoxide After Leaving Keyless Cars RunningA report from the New York Times found that dozens of people have been poisoned by carbon monoxide after failing to shut off the keyless ignition on their vehicles.
Contractor Charged With Manslaughter In Truckee Carbon Monoxide DeathsAlbert Sentazimore, 60, and Gary Trovinger, 57, were found dead inside a home on Weisshorn Avenue in October from an apparent carbon monoxide leak.
Sacramento County McDonald's Evacuated Because Of Carbon Monoxide LeakA Sacramento McDonald's restaurant was evacuated Monday after someone reportedly passed out from carbon monoxide fumes in the restaurant.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Four To The HospitalCarbon monoxide poisoning has sent four people including two children to the hospital, according to officials.
UPDATE: Suspicious Smell At Grocery Store Caused By Overheating BatteryThe Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op was temporarily evacuated Tuesday after reports of a gas leak.
Sac PD Investigating Carbon Monoxide DeathsThe Sacramento Police Department is currently investigating the deaths of two elderly females due to possible carbon monoxide poisoning.