Preston Fire 100 Percent ContainedAs of approximately 7;30 p.m., the Preston Fire, located near Preston Lane and Seco Street, has been determined 100 percent.
Fire Broke Out In A Fairfield Home Sunday MorningThe Fairfield Fire Department responded to a fire that broke out inside of a home on Second Street this morning, according to officials.
One Residence Damaged In Nevada County's Meyer FireAs of 4:23 p.m., all evacuations have been lifted, according to the Nevada County Sheriff's Office.
Fire Damages Garage And Attic Of Roseville HomeThe garage of a home in Roseville was damaged by fire on Friday night.
Fire Burns Close To Homes In NatomasA fire burned through the backyard of a Natomas home as multiple firefighting crews rushed to the scene.
Three Men Arrested In Connection With Sacramento Vehicle ArsonThree men were arrested after they allegedly set a vehicle on fire in a Sacramento apartment complex parking lot on May 2.
Stockton Pier Catches FireStockton firefighters were called out twice to a Stockton pier twice this morning.
Fires Damage Homes In Elk Grove, Sacramento, And Rancho CordovaA family in Elk Grove has been displaced after a fire caused major damage to their home overnight.
Grass Fire Spreads, Prompting Hazmat Call In StocktonFire and hazmat crews responded to a grass fire near Lincoln and Washington streets in Stockton early Sunday morning.
Man Dies In Sacramento Apartment FireNeighbors are picking up the pieces after a fire broke out in an apartment Saturday. They say if it wasn’t for the quick thinking of a building manager, it could have been a lot worse.
Fire Breaks Out At West Sacramento DuplexA West Sacramento duplex was damaged by fire on Sunday.
Fire Comes Close To Homes In Elk GroveSome Elk Grove residents had a close call Saturday afternoon as a grass fire threatened several homes.
Grass Fire Burned Three Acres In Rio LindaFirefighters are battling a grass fire in Rio Linda.
Fire Damages Stockton Homelames ripped through a Stockton home overnight.
Fairfield First Responders Treated For Gas Inhalation From Lithium Batteries At House FireSix first responders are recovering after a house fire in Fairfield turned into a hazardous materials incident.