14 Poisoned By 'Death Cap' Mushrooms In CaliforniaA new report says 14 people were poisoned after eating "death cap" mushrooms last year in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Rain Fuels Mushroom Boom In Parts Of Northern CaliforniaRecent heavy rains have brought a blooming of mushrooms to parts of Northern California.
Vegan Pizza Recipe For Your Next Football PartyChef Chloe Coscarelli, former Cupcakes Wars champion, shares her delicious recipe for white wild mushroom pizza. Her new cookbook, Chloe's Vegan Italian Kitchen, is out now wherever books are sold.
Cooking Ideas For Kids From A Sacramento ChefPrepare these simple recipes with your children and you’ll be making great memories as well as food.
Body Of Missing Mushroom Hunter FoundSan Joaquin County Sheriff’s investigators believe they have located the body of a missing mushroom hunter on Thursday afternoon.
UPDATE: Fourth Person Dies After Eating Poisonous Mushrooms At Loomis Elder Care FacilityA fourth person has died after eating poisonous mushrooms used in a soup at an assisted living home in Placer County earlier this month.
Officials Say 2 Dead, 4 Sick From Wild MushroomsAuthorities say two residents of a Northern California assisted living facility have died and four others are hospitalized after eating soup with wild mushrooms.