Teen Dies Of Nut Allergy After Mistakenly Eating Chips Ahoy CookieA couple in Florida is warning other parents about food packaging labels after their teenage daughter died from eating a cookie.
National Peanut Board Criticizes Southwest Airlines For Ditching PeanutsThe National Peanut Board said it’s disappointed in Southwest Airlines’ decision to stop serving peanuts on flights due to passengers with peanut allergies.
Mom Gets 'Lecture' Online After Child Eats A PB&J In Shopping CartMany other comments warned the scolded parent that the peanut butter could end up sickening or even killing another child with peanut allergies.
New Treatment May Cure Peanut Allergies, Scientists SayAustralian scientists say that the new treatment has kept their patients from experiencing an allergic reaction from eating peanuts for the last four years.
Peanut-Allergy Treatment Could Build Child's Tolerance, Ease Parents' WorriesKaiden’s mom, Adeline, wasn’t willing to live a life in fear of her son losing his life to the allergy. Her doctor, Binita Mandal, had started a program with Mercy Hospital designed to lessen the impact if a child is exposed to peanuts.
Teen's Parents Hope Peanut Allergy Death Brings AwarenessThe parents of a Carmichael teen who died moments after taking a bite of a snack are speaking out for the first time since her death.
Teenager Dies In Father's Arms At Camp Sacramento After Peanut ReactionThe treat was iced with chocolate and peanut butter, and the teen was allergic to peanuts. Even though she spat it out, the bite was enough to put her to anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest.