Sacramento's Specialized Rescue Team Sent To Help In Aftermath Of Hurricane DorianDozens of Sacramento firefighters traveled to the East Coast Tuesday to help with the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian.
Arson Suspect Arrested For South Sacramento Commercial FireThe Sacramento Fire Department said an arson investigator determined 51-year-old Jack Burgeson deliberately set fire to a commercial building on the 5100 block of Stockton Boulevard Thursday night.
Three Men Arrested In Connection With Sacramento Vehicle ArsonThree men were arrested after they allegedly set a vehicle on fire in a Sacramento apartment complex parking lot on May 2.
Illegal Fireworks And Holiday Weekend Leads To Many Service CallsLocal police and fire departments record a large amount of service calls during holiday weekend.
10-Year-Old Blind Husky Rescued From Drainage Pipe In SacramentoA dog is safe after it became stuck in a drainage pipe in Sacramento.
Firefighters Say Non-Emergency 911 Calls Are Running Up Response TimesThe homeless population in Sacramento is growing, as are the 911 calls about them.
Industrial Heating Process Likely Caused Fire At Blue Diamond Growers Downtown FacilityThe initial investigation by the fire department points to industrial heating processes used at the plant as the likely cause of the fire.
Body Cameras Are Changing How Firefighters TrainThe new videos are changing the way departments train their crews.
Fire Department Looking To Add Bike Medics The city of Sacramento is looking to add a small fleet of bicycle medics to their toolbox.
Firefighters Rescue Kitten Stuck In Engine CompartmentSome Sacramento firefighters rescued a kitten Thursday that was stuck in a Ford Fusion.
New Documentary Series To Show Sacramento Firefighters Live In ActionYou've probably seen the show "Cops" or "Live PD", well now, you have the firefighter version, featuring some of Sacramento's own firefighters.
Investigators Find No Battery In Carbon Monoxide Detector After Sacramento Man DiesA North Sacramento community is shaken after one of their neighbors died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Investigators announced Thursday the carbon monoxide detector inside of the 62-year-old’s apartment didn’t have a battery.
Man Found Dead In Apartment With High Carbon Monoxide LevelsA man found dead in his Sacramento apartment after PG&E found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, according to the Sacramento Fire Department.
Three Sent To Hospital In Christmas Eve House Fire, One In Critical Condition A house fire sent three people to the hospital late Christmas Eve night.
'Sorry Bro, I Had To': Sacramento Firefighter Convicted For Sexual Battery On PatientJared Evans was convicted by a jury of felony assault under the color of authority and misdemeanor sexual battery for grabbing a victim's breast and making comments while transporting her to the hospital.