If your area is currently experiencing an outage, find out when service will be restored by using these maps.

For Sacramento County, head to SMUD: http://www.smud.org/en/outages/

For most other areas in Northern California, head to PG&E: http://www.pge.com/myhome/outages/outage/

For possible Tahoe-Truckee area gas outages, head to Southwest Gas: https://myaccount.swgas.com/outagemap


To report a power outage, officials ask you not to call 911. Instead, depending on your utility company, call these numbers-

SMUD: 1-888-456-7683

PG&E: 1-800-743-5000


Leave a Reply