CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A fire broke out at a garage at a Citrus Heights on Monday.

The fire happened on Victory Way.  According to firefighters, the homeowner was working in the detached garage, using a candle for light, according to Sac Metro Fire statement. He tells firefighters he blew out the candle, but it reignited, causing a propane tank to explode.

All of his tools were reported destroyed.

No other structures were threatened.

 

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s