By CBS13 Staff

NORTH SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Walmart in Natomas was evacuated due to a fire that started when a customer lit fireworks in a clothing department, the Sacramento Fire Department said on Sunday.

A customer allegedly placed fireworks inside of clothing in the men’s department and set them off.

READ MORE: Dixie Fire Update: Smoke From The 142,940-Acre Fire Is Now Drifting Into The Sacramento Valley

The scene was at the Walmart along Truxel Road in the Natomas Marketplace. The fire department said it received reports of the fire just after 2:45 p.m.

READ MORE: 2 Men Arrested After Catalytic Converter Theft In Yuba City

The person who set the fire was not located.

The fire stayed relatively small in size, affecting only clothing, and was put out by an employee with a fire extinguisher, officials said. No injuries were reported.

MORE NEWS: Remains Of WWII Sailor From Stockton Killed At Pearl Harbor Officially Accounted For, Navy Says

The store reopened at around 4 p.m.