BANGOR (CBS13) — All evacuation warnings were lifted for a vegetation fire that flared up in the Butte County community of Bangor late Thursday afternoon.
Cal Fire said the scene was along Bangor Park Road and the fire was approximately 40 acres, though, forward progress has been stopped.READ MORE: Experts: California Lacked Safeguards For Gun Owner Info
The following areas were impacted by the now-lifted evacuation warnings.
- The intersection of Avacado and Dunstone, south to Ramirez at the county line
- North Honcut Creek east to the east end of Blue Oaks Road
- Roads included – West Bangor Park, Getta, Teddy, Hammett, West La Porte, Fawn Court, Loma Rica Highway at county line and Homer Road
- La Porte Road west of Kings Ranch Road, east to the east end of Earl Parker Quarry Road
- Bangor four corners, south to the Butte/Yuba County line
- Bangor four corners, east to the Butte/Yuba County line. Just north of Gipson’s Road, south to the Butte/Yuba County line
Additional resources from Nevada County were called in for assistance.
No injuries or damaged structures have been reported.MORE NEWS: Highway 50 Back Open, I-80 Still Closed In Sierra Ahead Of July 4 Weekend
Bangor is located southeast of Oroville and north of Loma Rica.