Senior Claims Grocery Store Banned Her From Delivery ServiceA Dixon senior says the grocery store banned her from the delivery service.
Chicken Invasion: Yuba City Woman Says Feral Fowl Took Over Her YardA Yuba City woman says chickens have taken over her town and she's sick of it. She says they're making a mess, causing damage, and no one is doing anything about it.
Where Are My Pants? Senior Frustrated After Dry Cleaner Lost His ClothingWhat are you owed if the dry cleaner loses or damages your clothes?
Who Is To Blame If An Item Is Damaged At The Dry Cleaner?Who is to blame when an article of clothing comes back damaged from the dry cleaner? The Better Business Bureau says the responsibility could be on the manufacturer, the dry cleaner, or you.
Call Kurtis Investigates: Home Sales & Refis In Jeopardy Over PG&E’s DebtHomeowner Justin Cantu tried to refinance his house to pay down his student loans but said no bank would work with him over a lien for PG&E work.
What Does It Take To File A Lien?What does it take to file a lien?
How Do I Know A Contractor Filed A Lien Against My Home?How do you know if a contractor filed a lien against your home?
Parents Miss Son's Funeral Over Airline Delay Caused By Broken SeatA Call Kurtis Investigation revealed a couple missed their own son’s funeral over a broken seat.
Call Kurtis Investigation Prompts DA To Look Into Unlicensed Funeral OperationThe San Joaquin County District Attorney's office is now looking into an unlicensed funeral operation.
Woman Who Lost Everything In Camp Fire Scammed Out Of Insurance MoneyA Paradise woman who lost everything in the Camp Fire is getting kicked again in an insurance scam.
Davis Student Scammed Into Giving Bank Account Information Over InstagramA college student from Davis said someone demanded her bank account information, or they'd ruin her online reputation.
Camp Fire Victims Plead With AT&T: My House Burned Down, Stop Billing Me!A couple who lost everything in the Camp Fire in Paradise kept getting billed by AT&T for a landline they obviously no longer had, a Call Kurtis Investigation uncovered.
Call Kurtis: Expedia Impostors Ruining TripsCustomers across the country are searching for Expedia's phone number on the internet and ending up on bogus websites with fake numbers of the travel company.
'He Looked Like A Monster' Unlicensed Funeral Operation Inside Church Leaves Family HorrifiedThree days after Lamark Otis Day Jr. died in the hospital following a seizure, his body was so badly decomposed, a Call Kurtis Investigation revealed his family could not have an open-casket funeral.
Trampolines Sold Online For Nearly Eight Years Recalled Due To Injury HazardA trampoline sold for nearly eight years on a number of online stores, including Amazon and Wayfair, is being recalled because the metal railings can break and cause jumpers to fall.
Infant Inclined Sleeper Recall Grows Due To Safety ConcernsTwo more infant inclined sleepers are being recalled due to the risk babies can roll over in the sleepers and die.
Cookware Sold On QVC Recalled After Child Requires Surgery From InjuryTrivets sold on QVC are now being recalled after a child ingested the magnets and needed surgery for intestinal injuries.
Taco Seasoning Sold At Walmart Recalled Due To Possible Salmonella ContaminationTaco seasoning sold at Walmart is being recalled because it might be contaminated with Salmonella.
Bicycle Recalled After One Person Killed And Others Severely InjuredA bicycle is being recalled after one person died and several others were severely injured due to a broken part.
Infant Bouncers Recalled Due To Risk Of Newborns FallingStokke is recalling its Steps Bouncer because the bouncer can detach from the Stokke Steps Chair and cause an infant to fall.
Toddler Training Bikes Recalled Due To Injury RiskTraining bikes sold to help toddlers learn how to ride a two-wheeler are being recalled because a part can break and injure children.
Table Saws Sold At Lowe's Recalled After 61 Fires ReportedMore than a quarter-million table saws sold at Lowe's are being recalled because they can catch fire.
Boppy Recalling Infant Product Due To Suffocation RiskAn infant head and neck support manufactured by The Boppy Company is under recall because it poses a suffocation hazard to infants.
RAGÚ Pasta Sauces Recalled Due To Possible Plastic FragmentsRAGÚ is recalling a variety of pasta sauce flavors because the sauce may contain fragments of plastic.
Nearly 40,000 Fireworks Recalled Ahead Of July 4thNearly 40 thousand fireworks are being recalled ahead of July 4th for violating federal regulatory requirements.
SMF Adds Nonstop Flight To Palm Springs Starting This SummerSacramento travelers can soon fly nonstop to Palm Springs.
Southwest Forced To Delay Sacramento To Hawaii Flights Due to MAX Aircraft IssuesSouthwest announced more than a year ago its plans to sell nonstop flights from Sacramento International Airport to Hawaii; however, those flights have yet to go on sale or be offered.
State Refuses To Disclose How Many Bodies Were Found At Unlicensed Funeral HomeThe state still will not answer a simple question: how many bodies were found?
Two Years After Call Kurtis Investigation, Roseville Neighborhood Gets Their ParkAfter a relentless investigation, the ground was finally broken on the park in the community nearly three years after it was promised.
Unrefrigerated, Unembalmed Bodies Discovered Inside Stockton Church Operating As Unlicensed Funeral HomeA Stockton family had no idea the funeral home they called to handle their father’s arrangements closed three months before his death.
Johnson & Johnson Recalls Lot Of Baby Powder After FDA Test Finds Presence Of AsbestosJohnson & Johnson is recalling a single lot of its Johnson's Baby Powder in response to a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) test showing the presence of sub-trace levels of chrysotile asbestos contamination.
After More Than 50 Years, A Midtown Jimboy's Tacos Is Closing Its DoorsA Midtown favorite is closing its doors for good Friday.
Powerless Placerville Ice Cream Parlor’s 'PG&E Special'Hangman’s Tree Ice Cream Saloon persevered through the power outage.
Nevada City Mayor Calls PG&E’s Power Shutdown 'Hit Job'Nevada City’s mayor is calling the PG&E Public Safety Power Outage a “hit job” on her community.
PG&E Public Safety Power Shutdown Forces School ClosuresEl Dorado Union High School District sent out school closure alerts to parents through email and cell phones Tuesday evening.