Reporter Rachel Wulff reports weekdays for CBS13.
13 Questions With… Rachel Wulff
- Where did you grow up? Davis, CA
- What is your ideal scenario for a day off? Day at the beach or hiking in the mountains.
- How did you decide to be a reporter/anchor? I am a naturally curious person, so it fits my personality. I also love meeting people and enjoy sharing stories about them.
- What was your favorite toy growing up? My bike—I loved riding all over town.
- Where is your favorite local place to eat? The Buckhorn
- Do you have any pets? One cat named Ziggy
- What is your favorite social media platform? Instagram. @rachelwulfftv
- If you didn’t work in TV news what would you be doing? Event Planner
- What is the most memorable story you’ve covered at CBS13/CW31? Camp Fire Coverage-Paradise Lost
- What is your favorite season? Fall
- Who is the fellow reporter/anchor you text the most? Macy Jenkins
- When do you wake up on a workday? Weekend? When my toddler wakes up which is usually 6:30AM
- Why do you love Northern California? I love that on a clear day you can see the Coastal Range and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Where was your best vacation ever? Best Vacation was to Toronto and Niagra Falls where my husband and I got engaged!
- Favorite sport to watch in person? On TV? Saints Football!
- Favorite TV show? Movie? “2 Broke Girls”, Anything on HGTV. “Forrest Gump”
Request to have Rachel speak at an event.