Woman Dies After Drinking Toxic Tea From Herbalist At San Francisco ChinatownA San Francisco woman who fell critically ill after drinking tea from a Chinatown herbalist has died.
Study: 3-D Printing Materials May Be ToxicThe materials created by 3D printers may contain toxic chemicals, according to new research.
Algae Taking Over San Joaquin County Delta Waterways Could Pose Health RiskIt's green and smelly, and now health officials say it's also toxic. San Joaquin County's algae problem is so bad the health department issued a warning today.
Doctor Exposes Dangerous Bacteria On Restaurant Play StructuresIf you have kids, you’ve probably stopped for a bite to eat at a restaurant with a playground attached. While that play structure may be a fun distraction for youngsters, it could also be very dangerous.