Sac PD: Man, Child Shot In Front Of Midtown Grocery Store
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Sacramento (CBS13) – The Sacramento Police Department is currently searching for a group of suspects that opened fire and wounded two victims, one of which a child, at a Midtown Sacramento grocery store, according to authorities.
Police say that the suspects, who are said to be between the ages of 18-20-years-old, male and alleged gang members, opened fire in front of Safeway located at 19th and S Street.
The two victims, a young male adult and a 10-year-old boy, were both transported to UC Davis Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, a group of people were walking near the Safeway shopping center when they were approached by a group of Hispanic males. Apparently, the group of males began making gang-related slurs to the other group of people and opened fire.