Sac PD: Man, Child Shot In Front Of Midtown Grocery Store
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Sacramento (CBS13) — The Sacramento Police Department is currently searching for a group of suspects that opened fire and wounded two victims, one of which a child, at a Midtown Sacramento grocery store, according to authorities.
Police say that the suspects, who are said to be between the ages of 18-20-years-old, male and alleged gang members, opened fire in front of Safeway located at 19th and S Street.
The two victims, a young male adult and a 10-year-old boy, were both transported to UC Davis Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, a group of people were walking near the Safeway shopping center when they were approached by a group of Hispanic males. Apparently, the group of males began making gang-related slurs to the other group of people and opened fire.