Sac PD: Man, Child Shot In Front Of Midtown Grocery Store
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
Sacramento (CBS13) — The Sacramento Police Department is currently searching for a group of suspects that opened fire and wounded two victims, one of which a child, at a Midtown Sacramento grocery store, according to authorities.
Police say that the suspects, who are said to be between the ages of 18-20-years-old, male and alleged gang members, opened fire in front of Safeway located at 19th and S Street.
The two victims, a young male adult and a 10-year-old boy, were both transported to UC Davis Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
According to the Sacramento Police Department, a group of people were walking near the Safeway shopping center when they were approached by a group of Hispanic males. Apparently, the group of males began making gang-related slurs to the other group of people and opened fire.