Police Enter Home Where Shots Fired, Find No One
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police have entered the home located on the 7700 block of 18th Street in Sacramento where shots were reportedly fired from the residence, and found no one inside.
A call came into police Friday afternoon alleging that shots had been fired from the home. When they arrived at the location, police ordered the residents to come out. A woman responded and came out, but wouldn’t say who fired the shots, according to police.
As a precaution, police closed 18th Street between 71st Avenue and Amherst. Lytel was also closed between 71st Avenue and Amherst.