Police Enter Home Where Shots Fired, Find No One
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police have entered the home located on the 7700 block of 18th Street in Sacramento where shots were reportedly fired from the residence, and found no one inside.
A call came into police Friday afternoon alleging that shots had been fired from the home. When they arrived at the location, police ordered the residents to come out. A woman responded and came out, but wouldn’t say who fired the shots, according to police.
As a precaution, police closed 18th Street between 71st Avenue and Amherst. Lytel was also closed between 71st Avenue and Amherst.