Police Enter Home Where Shots Fired, Find No One
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police have entered the home located on the 7700 block of 18th Street in Sacramento where shots were reportedly fired from the residence, and found no one inside.
A call came into police Friday afternoon alleging that shots had been fired from the home. When they arrived at the location, police ordered the residents to come out. A woman responded and came out, but wouldn’t say who fired the shots, according to police.
As a precaution, police closed 18th Street between 71st Avenue and Amherst. Lytel was also closed between 71st Avenue and Amherst.