Police Enter Home Where Shots Fired, Find No One
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police have entered the home located on the 7700 block of 18th Street in Sacramento where shots were reportedly fired from the residence, and found no one inside.
A call came into police Friday afternoon alleging that shots had been fired from the home. When they arrived at the location, police ordered the residents to come out. A woman responded and came out, but wouldn’t say who fired the shots, according to police.
As a precaution, police closed 18th Street between 71st Avenue and Amherst. Lytel was also closed between 71st Avenue and Amherst.