Police Enter Home Where Shots Fired, Find No One
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Police have entered the home located on the 7700 block of 18th Street in Sacramento where shots were reportedly fired from the residence, and found no one inside.
A call came into police Friday afternoon alleging that shots had been fired from the home. When they arrived at the location, police ordered the residents to come out. A woman responded and came out, but wouldn’t say who fired the shots, according to police.
As a precaution, police closed 18th Street between 71st Avenue and Amherst. Lytel was also closed between 71st Avenue and Amherst.