NWS Says California Facing Heavy Weather
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
In Southern California, work continues on improving flood-control basins designed to capture debris flows from wildfire-scarred mountains above Los Angeles’ foothill suburbs.
On Wednesday, public works officials conducted a test of a huge valve on a dam in San Gabriel Canyon to ensure it can control floods from the mountain watershed above eastern Los Angeles County.