NWS Says California Facing Heavy Weather
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
In Southern California, work continues on improving flood-control basins designed to capture debris flows from wildfire-scarred mountains above Los Angeles’ foothill suburbs.
On Wednesday, public works officials conducted a test of a huge valve on a dam in San Gabriel Canyon to ensure it can control floods from the mountain watershed above eastern Los Angeles County.