NWS Says California Facing Heavy Weather
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
In Southern California, work continues on improving flood-control basins designed to capture debris flows from wildfire-scarred mountains above Los Angeles’ foothill suburbs.
On Wednesday, public works officials conducted a test of a huge valve on a dam in San Gabriel Canyon to ensure it can control floods from the mountain watershed above eastern Los Angeles County.