NWS Says California Facing Heavy Weather
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
In Southern California, work continues on improving flood-control basins designed to capture debris flows from wildfire-scarred mountains above Los Angeles’ foothill suburbs.
On Wednesday, public works officials conducted a test of a huge valve on a dam in San Gabriel Canyon to ensure it can control floods from the mountain watershed above eastern Los Angeles County.