Pedestrian Struck By Train
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
The Sacramento Police Department said the RT train struck the victim near Stockton Boulevard and 34th Street at about 2:45 p.m.
The pedestrian was apparently walking on the tracks, authorities said.
The victim is reported to have suffered serious injuries.