Pedestrian Struck By Train
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
The Sacramento Police Department said the RT train struck the victim near Stockton Boulevard and 34th Street at about 2:45 p.m.
The pedestrian was apparently walking on the tracks, authorities said.
The victim is reported to have suffered serious injuries.