Pedestrian Struck By Train
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
The Sacramento Police Department said the RT train struck the victim near Stockton Boulevard and 34th Street at about 2:45 p.m.
The pedestrian was apparently walking on the tracks, authorities said.
The victim is reported to have suffered serious injuries.