Pedestrian Struck By Train
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
The Sacramento Police Department said the RT train struck the victim near Stockton Boulevard and 34th Street at about 2:45 p.m.
The pedestrian was apparently walking on the tracks, authorities said.
The victim is reported to have suffered serious injuries.