Pedestrian Struck By Train
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian has been rushed to the hospital after being struck by a Regional Transit train in Sacramento.
The Sacramento Police Department said the RT train struck the victim near Stockton Boulevard and 34th Street at about 2:45 p.m.
The pedestrian was apparently walking on the tracks, authorities said.
The victim is reported to have suffered serious injuries.