Alcohol Suspected In Car Rollover Into Canal
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A car with five people inside spun out and ended up in a drainage canal upside down overnight.
The accident happened on westbound I-80 near Truxel Road.
Four of the passengers were able to get out of the car on their own. The last passenger had to be freed by firefighters.
Officers say alcohol was involved in the accident. All five are expected to be fine.