Sacramento Hiring Outlook Looks Good For 2011
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — 2011 may be the year Sacramento employers are looking to hire.
A survey by Pacific Staffing being released today shows that 2/3 of the Sacramento area’s top 100 companies are expecting to expand their workforce next year.
Half of the companies polled said they would be doing hiring during the first three month of the new year