Sacramento Hiring Outlook Looks Good For 2011
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — 2011 may be the year Sacramento employers are looking to hire.
A survey by Pacific Staffing being released today shows that 2/3 of the Sacramento area’s top 100 companies are expecting to expand their workforce next year.
Half of the companies polled said they would be doing hiring during the first three month of the new year