Sacramento Hiring Outlook Looks Good For 2011
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — 2011 may be the year Sacramento employers are looking to hire.
A survey by Pacific Staffing being released today shows that 2/3 of the Sacramento area’s top 100 companies are expecting to expand their workforce next year.
Half of the companies polled said they would be doing hiring during the first three month of the new year