Fire Bomb Left In Book Drop Box Damages Library
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento-area library was damaged by water early Monday after someone left a flaming object in the book drop box, according to fire fighters.
Fire fighters responded to the Arden-Dimlick library around 4 a.m. when the sprinkler system went off. Crews arrived to find several inches of water in parts of the library.
Officials believe someone put a flaming object, possibly a Molotov cocktail, in the book drop box.
The library will be closed at least for today as crews work to clean up the damage.