Dog Owner Using Garage Sale To Pay For Cancer Surgery
Don't Miss This
- Santa Delivers Presents To Stockton Boy And Class After ‘Getting Lost’ Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MANTECA, Calif. (CBS13) — A pet owner is trying to raise money for life-saving cancer surgery for her dog by holding a garage sale.
Denise Brosio says her five-year-old black Labrador, Rocko, has three tumors, including one in his chest that could be cancerous.
“He loves people, loves to play but he can’t maneuver himself until he has surgery,” she said.
The operation to remove Rocko’s tumors will cost up to $750 — money Brosio says she doesn’t have.
She is trying to raise the money for Rocko’s surgery by holding a garage sale.
“It’s not guaranteed but I’m trying not to put him to sleep,” she said.
Denise tried to have a garage sale before, but rainy weather kept people away. She is hoping the weather will cooperate this time and let her raise the money for Rocko’s surgery.
“He’s such a good guy, you just don’t find a dog like this and I can’t elaborate enough how much I want him to live,” Denise said.
For more information on the garage sale, call Denise at (209) 665-4420.