Second Graders May Have Had Oral Sex In Classroom
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — A second-grade Oakland teacher is on leave while the school investigates reports that students engaged in oral sex during class.
There are also reports Markham Elementary School kids stripped off their clothes in class.
The Oakland Tribune says the teacher, whose name hasn’t been released, is now on administrative leave while the investigation continues into last week’s allegations.
Oakland school district spokesman Troy Flint says the principal learned Wednesday of the allegations after a student came forward. A letter was sent Thursday informing parents that there was an investigation.