Second Graders May Have Had Oral Sex In Classroom
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — A second-grade Oakland teacher is on leave while the school investigates reports that students engaged in oral sex during class.
There are also reports Markham Elementary School kids stripped off their clothes in class.
The Oakland Tribune says the teacher, whose name hasn’t been released, is now on administrative leave while the investigation continues into last week’s allegations.
Oakland school district spokesman Troy Flint says the principal learned Wednesday of the allegations after a student came forward. A letter was sent Thursday informing parents that there was an investigation.