Second Graders May Have Had Oral Sex In Classroom
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — A second-grade Oakland teacher is on leave while the school investigates reports that students engaged in oral sex during class.
There are also reports Markham Elementary School kids stripped off their clothes in class.
The Oakland Tribune says the teacher, whose name hasn’t been released, is now on administrative leave while the investigation continues into last week’s allegations.
Oakland school district spokesman Troy Flint says the principal learned Wednesday of the allegations after a student came forward. A letter was sent Thursday informing parents that there was an investigation.