Second Graders May Have Had Oral Sex In Classroom
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — A second-grade Oakland teacher is on leave while the school investigates reports that students engaged in oral sex during class.
There are also reports Markham Elementary School kids stripped off their clothes in class.
The Oakland Tribune says the teacher, whose name hasn’t been released, is now on administrative leave while the investigation continues into last week’s allegations.
Oakland school district spokesman Troy Flint says the principal learned Wednesday of the allegations after a student came forward. A letter was sent Thursday informing parents that there was an investigation.