Second Graders May Have Had Oral Sex In Classroom
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — A second-grade Oakland teacher is on leave while the school investigates reports that students engaged in oral sex during class.
There are also reports Markham Elementary School kids stripped off their clothes in class.
The Oakland Tribune says the teacher, whose name hasn’t been released, is now on administrative leave while the investigation continues into last week’s allegations.
Oakland school district spokesman Troy Flint says the principal learned Wednesday of the allegations after a student came forward. A letter was sent Thursday informing parents that there was an investigation.