Vacaville Teacher Wants Restraining Order Against Student
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
The 62-year-old Davis filed papers in Solano County Superior Court last week seeking an order forcing the student to stay at least 10 yards away from her.
Davis says the boy threatened to punch her and tripped her after refusing her requests to move his chair, which was blocking a classroom aisle.
She says she fell and suffered a broken arm and dislocated shoulder.
The Vacaville Reporter says a hearing on the request is scheduled for February.