Vacaville Teacher Wants Restraining Order Against Student
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
The 62-year-old Davis filed papers in Solano County Superior Court last week seeking an order forcing the student to stay at least 10 yards away from her.
Davis says the boy threatened to punch her and tripped her after refusing her requests to move his chair, which was blocking a classroom aisle.
She says she fell and suffered a broken arm and dislocated shoulder.
The Vacaville Reporter says a hearing on the request is scheduled for February.