Vacaville Teacher Wants Restraining Order Against Student
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
The 62-year-old Davis filed papers in Solano County Superior Court last week seeking an order forcing the student to stay at least 10 yards away from her.
Davis says the boy threatened to punch her and tripped her after refusing her requests to move his chair, which was blocking a classroom aisle.
She says she fell and suffered a broken arm and dislocated shoulder.
The Vacaville Reporter says a hearing on the request is scheduled for February.