Vacaville Teacher Wants Restraining Order Against Student
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
The 62-year-old Davis filed papers in Solano County Superior Court last week seeking an order forcing the student to stay at least 10 yards away from her.
Davis says the boy threatened to punch her and tripped her after refusing her requests to move his chair, which was blocking a classroom aisle.
She says she fell and suffered a broken arm and dislocated shoulder.
The Vacaville Reporter says a hearing on the request is scheduled for February.