Hit And Run Driver Takes Out Traffic Signal
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An overnight accident sent a traffic light crashing down in Sacramento and investigators are looking for the driver who took off.
It happened on the I Street Bridge at Jibboom Street just after midnight.
The driver apparently lost control and ended up hitting the traffic light then smashing into the guardrail.
Crews will have to replace the broken light today.
The road was blocked for about an hour before it was all cleaned up.
No word on injuries this morning.