Hit And Run Driver Takes Out Traffic Signal
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An overnight accident sent a traffic light crashing down in Sacramento and investigators are looking for the driver who took off.
It happened on the I Street Bridge at Jibboom Street just after midnight.
The driver apparently lost control and ended up hitting the traffic light then smashing into the guardrail.
Crews will have to replace the broken light today.
The road was blocked for about an hour before it was all cleaned up.
No word on injuries this morning.