Hit And Run Driver Takes Out Traffic Signal
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An overnight accident sent a traffic light crashing down in Sacramento and investigators are looking for the driver who took off.
It happened on the I Street Bridge at Jibboom Street just after midnight.
The driver apparently lost control and ended up hitting the traffic light then smashing into the guardrail.
Crews will have to replace the broken light today.
The road was blocked for about an hour before it was all cleaned up.
No word on injuries this morning.