Hit And Run Driver Takes Out Traffic Signal
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An overnight accident sent a traffic light crashing down in Sacramento and investigators are looking for the driver who took off.
It happened on the I Street Bridge at Jibboom Street just after midnight.
The driver apparently lost control and ended up hitting the traffic light then smashing into the guardrail.
Crews will have to replace the broken light today.
The road was blocked for about an hour before it was all cleaned up.
No word on injuries this morning.