Hit And Run Driver Takes Out Traffic Signal
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An overnight accident sent a traffic light crashing down in Sacramento and investigators are looking for the driver who took off.
It happened on the I Street Bridge at Jibboom Street just after midnight.
The driver apparently lost control and ended up hitting the traffic light then smashing into the guardrail.
Crews will have to replace the broken light today.
The road was blocked for about an hour before it was all cleaned up.
No word on injuries this morning.