Police: Man Arrested At Sacramento Apartment Standoff

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A man at a Sacramento apartment complex who reportedly threatened to shoot people in the area has  been taken into custody, according to the Sacramento Police Department.

The management office of the complex called the police Thursday evening to report the issue.

Sacramento Police officers arrived on scene and set up a perimeter around the complex.  Authorities also called in a negotiator.

The apartment complex is located in the 2700 block of River Plaza Drive.

1. Patricia Lenette Dunkley says:

OMG this is happening two doors over from my daughter and grandbabies. My daughter called me about an hour ago and told me that the Sacramento SWAT knocked on her door and rushed her and her kids out of the house. Im 1800 miles away stressed to death.

1. Jo Anne says:

IF they are evacuated there shouldn’t be a problem

1. Patricia Lenette Dunkley says:

Thank you but i still havent heard from her since then. So im still worried.

2. joshua kidd james says:

tricia they all good they wit pam right now…she said she will call you

2. Jimmy Page (Yes, The Guitarist) says:

Ms Dunkley
    I have worked in the area for over 20 years. I am familiar with the location of barricaded suspect. There are more police at the scene then fans at a Led Zeppelin Concert back in the early 1970’s, I guarantee you your family is save! We’ll say a prayer in the hope to ease your mind! Bye, Jimmy Page (yes, the Guitar Player)

1. Mr Ed the horse says:

Hi Mr Page,
      I thought you were in retirement? What brings you to the lovely city of South Natomas? I read somewhere Plant and you were are planning on using Leroy F. Greene Middle School (since it closed) as a concert venue? Is there any truth in this matter?

2. Kevin Earl Ray says:

yeah right.

3. Patricia Lenette Dunkley says:

Thank you so much Mr. Page you have eased my mind.

4. Patricia Lenette Dunkley says:

Mr. Page i just listened to Stairway to Heaven and it really soothe me thanks for beening Born. You ROCK!

5. realist says:

Do you idiots really believe that is Jimmy Page?! wow.

6. Guitar Rick says:

When I was a kid we would use the phrase “Eight to eighty, blind, crippled or crazy” when we were joking about girls we would go out with. Now, this seems to be the criteria for gun ownership.