Pedestrian Dies In Crash, Driver Arrested For DUI
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after a deadly accident Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Sacramento Police Department said a pedestrian was fatally injured near the intersection of Northgate Boulevard and Patio Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
The driver did not flee the scene, but the subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
The roadway near the scene has been closed in both directions and will likely remain that way for several hours while authorities investigate.
The suspect and victim’s names have not been released.