Pedestrian Dies In Crash, Driver Arrested For DUI
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after a deadly accident Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Sacramento Police Department said a pedestrian was fatally injured near the intersection of Northgate Boulevard and Patio Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
The driver did not flee the scene, but the subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
The roadway near the scene has been closed in both directions and will likely remain that way for several hours while authorities investigate.
The suspect and victim’s names have not been released.