Pedestrian Dies In Crash, Driver Arrested For DUI
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after a deadly accident Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Sacramento Police Department said a pedestrian was fatally injured near the intersection of Northgate Boulevard and Patio Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
The driver did not flee the scene, but the subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
The roadway near the scene has been closed in both directions and will likely remain that way for several hours while authorities investigate.
The suspect and victim’s names have not been released.