Pedestrian Dies In Crash, Driver Arrested For DUI
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after a deadly accident Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Sacramento Police Department said a pedestrian was fatally injured near the intersection of Northgate Boulevard and Patio Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
The driver did not flee the scene, but the subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
The roadway near the scene has been closed in both directions and will likely remain that way for several hours while authorities investigate.
The suspect and victim’s names have not been released.