Pedestrian Dies In Crash, Driver Arrested For DUI
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver has been arrested for driving under the influence after a deadly accident Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Sacramento Police Department said a pedestrian was fatally injured near the intersection of Northgate Boulevard and Patio Drive at around 7:30 p.m.
The driver did not flee the scene, but the subsequent investigation led to his arrest.
The roadway near the scene has been closed in both directions and will likely remain that way for several hours while authorities investigate.
The suspect and victim’s names have not been released.