Suspect Arrested In Carmichael Triple Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man suspected of beating his wife and stabbing three relatives with a steak knife in Carmichael after a night of drinking.
Deputies responded to a home on Enfield Street overnight after getting an incomplete 911 call.
When they arrived, they found a man on the front lawn with a stab wound to his chest. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Two people inside the home had also been stabbed. One had part of a finger cut off while the other had been stabbed in the hip.
Deputies say the victims had apparently tried to stop the 30-year-old suspect from beating his wife after a night of drinking.
The suspect was arrested a short time later.
The wife had an eye injury. The victims are all expected to be OK.