Suspect Arrested In Carmichael Triple Stabbing
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies have arrested a man suspected of beating his wife and stabbing three relatives with a steak knife in Carmichael after a night of drinking.
Deputies responded to a home on Enfield Street overnight after getting an incomplete 911 call.
When they arrived, they found a man on the front lawn with a stab wound to his chest. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Two people inside the home had also been stabbed. One had part of a finger cut off while the other had been stabbed in the hip.
Deputies say the victims had apparently tried to stop the 30-year-old suspect from beating his wife after a night of drinking.
The suspect was arrested a short time later.
The wife had an eye injury. The victims are all expected to be OK.