Report: Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized In Rome
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency says that U.S. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalized briefly in Rome with a minor ailment.
Pelosi, a former House speaker, had been scheduled to hold talks with Italian officials, including the defense minister, but the ANSA news agency said she was briefly hospitalized Monday at Rome’s Policlinico and then released.
ANSA said she suffered a minor ailment but did not give any details.
The U.S. Embassy in Rome declined comment. Pelosi’s office in Washington repeatedly refused requests Monday for information.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)