Report: Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized In Rome
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency says that U.S. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalized briefly in Rome with a minor ailment.
Pelosi, a former House speaker, had been scheduled to hold talks with Italian officials, including the defense minister, but the ANSA news agency said she was briefly hospitalized Monday at Rome’s Policlinico and then released.
ANSA said she suffered a minor ailment but did not give any details.
The U.S. Embassy in Rome declined comment. Pelosi’s office in Washington repeatedly refused requests Monday for information.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)