Report: Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized In Rome
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency says that U.S. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalized briefly in Rome with a minor ailment.
Pelosi, a former House speaker, had been scheduled to hold talks with Italian officials, including the defense minister, but the ANSA news agency said she was briefly hospitalized Monday at Rome’s Policlinico and then released.
ANSA said she suffered a minor ailment but did not give any details.
The U.S. Embassy in Rome declined comment. Pelosi’s office in Washington repeatedly refused requests Monday for information.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)