Report: Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized In Rome
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency says that U.S. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalized briefly in Rome with a minor ailment.
Pelosi, a former House speaker, had been scheduled to hold talks with Italian officials, including the defense minister, but the ANSA news agency said she was briefly hospitalized Monday at Rome’s Policlinico and then released.
ANSA said she suffered a minor ailment but did not give any details.
The U.S. Embassy in Rome declined comment. Pelosi’s office in Washington repeatedly refused requests Monday for information.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)