Report: Nancy Pelosi Hospitalized In Rome
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROME (AP) — An Italian news agency says that U.S. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi was hospitalized briefly in Rome with a minor ailment.
Pelosi, a former House speaker, had been scheduled to hold talks with Italian officials, including the defense minister, but the ANSA news agency said she was briefly hospitalized Monday at Rome’s Policlinico and then released.
ANSA said she suffered a minor ailment but did not give any details.
The U.S. Embassy in Rome declined comment. Pelosi’s office in Washington repeatedly refused requests Monday for information.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)