Ceres Man Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CERES, Calif. (CBS13) — A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend inside their home, authorities said.
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department said Robert Vandeheiden has been charged with attempted murder and domestic violence after the incident, which left the female victim in critical condition.
Deputies arrived at the couple’s home on the 4000 block of Warner Road after receiving reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was rushed to the hospital for treatment for a single gunshot wound.
A motive for the alleged crime has not been released.