Ceres Man Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
CERES, Calif. (CBS13) — A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend inside their home, authorities said.
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department said Robert Vandeheiden has been charged with attempted murder and domestic violence after the incident, which left the female victim in critical condition.
Deputies arrived at the couple’s home on the 4000 block of Warner Road after receiving reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was rushed to the hospital for treatment for a single gunshot wound.
A motive for the alleged crime has not been released.