Ceres Man Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
CERES, Calif. (CBS13) — A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend inside their home, authorities said.
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department said Robert Vandeheiden has been charged with attempted murder and domestic violence after the incident, which left the female victim in critical condition.
Deputies arrived at the couple’s home on the 4000 block of Warner Road after receiving reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was rushed to the hospital for treatment for a single gunshot wound.
A motive for the alleged crime has not been released.