Ceres Man Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CERES, Calif. (CBS13) — A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend inside their home, authorities said.
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department said Robert Vandeheiden has been charged with attempted murder and domestic violence after the incident, which left the female victim in critical condition.
Deputies arrived at the couple’s home on the 4000 block of Warner Road after receiving reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was rushed to the hospital for treatment for a single gunshot wound.
A motive for the alleged crime has not been released.