Ceres Man Arrested For Shooting Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CERES, Calif. (CBS13) — A 33-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly shooting his girlfriend inside their home, authorities said.
The Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Department said Robert Vandeheiden has been charged with attempted murder and domestic violence after the incident, which left the female victim in critical condition.
Deputies arrived at the couple’s home on the 4000 block of Warner Road after receiving reports of a shooting at about 9:45 p.m.
The victim, whose identity has not been released, was rushed to the hospital for treatment for a single gunshot wound.
A motive for the alleged crime has not been released.