Pilot Hurt In Sutter County Plane Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A pilot seriously hurt after his plane crashed in Sutter County over the weekend has been identified.
The pilot has been identified as 53-year-ol Edward Tomei.
Tomei’s plane went down Sunday at about 12:47 p.m. in a rural area near Stripland Road just east of Pleasant Grove Road, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s department.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s department says Tomei was the only person on board. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries. Tomei owns a construction company in Yuba City.
The FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause of the crash.