Pilot Hurt In Sutter County Plane Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A pilot seriously hurt after his plane crashed in Sutter County over the weekend has been identified.
The pilot has been identified as 53-year-ol Edward Tomei.
Tomei’s plane went down Sunday at about 12:47 p.m. in a rural area near Stripland Road just east of Pleasant Grove Road, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s department.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s department says Tomei was the only person on board. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries. Tomei owns a construction company in Yuba City.
The FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause of the crash.