Pilot Hurt In Sutter County Plane Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A pilot seriously hurt after his plane crashed in Sutter County over the weekend has been identified.
The pilot has been identified as 53-year-ol Edward Tomei.
Tomei’s plane went down Sunday at about 12:47 p.m. in a rural area near Stripland Road just east of Pleasant Grove Road, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s department.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s department says Tomei was the only person on board. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries. Tomei owns a construction company in Yuba City.
The FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause of the crash.