Pilot Hurt In Sutter County Plane Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A pilot seriously hurt after his plane crashed in Sutter County over the weekend has been identified.
The pilot has been identified as 53-year-ol Edward Tomei.
Tomei’s plane went down Sunday at about 12:47 p.m. in a rural area near Stripland Road just east of Pleasant Grove Road, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s department.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s department says Tomei was the only person on board. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries. Tomei owns a construction company in Yuba City.
The FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause of the crash.