Pilot Hurt In Sutter County Plane Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY (CBS13) – A pilot seriously hurt after his plane crashed in Sutter County over the weekend has been identified.
The pilot has been identified as 53-year-ol Edward Tomei.
Tomei’s plane went down Sunday at about 12:47 p.m. in a rural area near Stripland Road just east of Pleasant Grove Road, according to the Sutter County Sheriff’s department.
The Sutter County Sheriff’s department says Tomei was the only person on board. He was airlifted to Sutter Roseville Medical Center with major injuries. Tomei owns a construction company in Yuba City.
The FAA and NTSB are investigating the cause of the crash.