2 Olivehurst Men Arrested On Hate Crime Charges
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LINDA (CBS13) — Two men are now facing hate crime charges after allegedly attacking an African American woman and a Caucasian man at a Linda gas station.
According to authorities, the incident occurred late Monday evening at the Full Stop Market onNorth Beale Road.
Authorities have arrested Perry Jackson, 25, of Olivehurst, as well as Anthony Tyler, 30, also of Olivehurst. According to reports, authorities a third suspect, Billy Hammett, is being sought.
Apparently one of the suspects struck the victims’ windshield with a tire iron, shattering it. One of the suspects then proceeded to punch the male victim through the passenger window. All three suspects assaulted the male victim once he was forced from the car. The woman was also assaulted outside the vehicle, according to authorities.
Hammet is described as about 5 feet, 11 inches tall, 170 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. Anyone with information on his whereabouts or of the attack is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department at 749-4777.