Jaycee Lee Dugard To Tell Her Story In New Book
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
NEW YORK (CBS13) – The world will soon be hearing from Jaycee Lee Dugard about her kidnapping and 18 years in captivity.
The 31-year-old, kidnapped by Phillip and Nancy Garrido and held captive for 18 years, will publish her memoir.
The book entitled “A Stolen Life” hits shelves July 12.
Publishing company Simon and Schuster says the book will detail her full story from her abduction in 1991 to now.
In addition to the book, an audiobook will be released read by Dugard herself.
The Garridos pled guilty last month to kidnapping and sexual assault.
Simon and Schuster is owned by CBS13’s parent company, CBS Corp.