Gas Leak Capped After 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A gas main break in Carmichael that lasted for more than 12 hours was finally capped on Friday morning.
The line broke at 1 p.m. Thursday at Archwood and Woodcrest Roads. PG&E crews finally finished working on the break at 4 a.m.
The break was caused when construction crews hit the line.
Only three customers lost gas during the break. Their service has been restored.