Gas Leak Capped After 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A gas main break in Carmichael that lasted for more than 12 hours was finally capped on Friday morning.
The line broke at 1 p.m. Thursday at Archwood and Woodcrest Roads. PG&E crews finally finished working on the break at 4 a.m.
The break was caused when construction crews hit the line.
Only three customers lost gas during the break. Their service has been restored.