Gas Leak Capped After 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A gas main break in Carmichael that lasted for more than 12 hours was finally capped on Friday morning.
The line broke at 1 p.m. Thursday at Archwood and Woodcrest Roads. PG&E crews finally finished working on the break at 4 a.m.
The break was caused when construction crews hit the line.
Only three customers lost gas during the break. Their service has been restored.