Gas Leak Capped After 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A gas main break in Carmichael that lasted for more than 12 hours was finally capped on Friday morning.
The line broke at 1 p.m. Thursday at Archwood and Woodcrest Roads. PG&E crews finally finished working on the break at 4 a.m.
The break was caused when construction crews hit the line.
Only three customers lost gas during the break. Their service has been restored.