Gas Leak Capped After 12 Hours
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – A gas main break in Carmichael that lasted for more than 12 hours was finally capped on Friday morning.
The line broke at 1 p.m. Thursday at Archwood and Woodcrest Roads. PG&E crews finally finished working on the break at 4 a.m.
The break was caused when construction crews hit the line.
Only three customers lost gas during the break. Their service has been restored.