Upside Down Big Rig Creates Traffic Mess In Tracy
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – An unusual accident in Tracy backed up traffic after the driver lost control and flipped the truck completely over onto its roof.
The accident happened on Interstate 580 at Bird Road near the Interstate 5 split. The driver says he hit a curb at the shoulder, overcorrected and landed upside down before skidding to a stop in the middle of the roadway. Amazingly, the driver was unhurt.
A CHP officer tells CBS13 he has never seen anything like it during his nearly 30 years on the job.
The truck is loaded with UPS packages that were to be shipped all over the country.