Upside Down Big Rig Creates Traffic Mess In Tracy
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – An unusual accident in Tracy backed up traffic after the driver lost control and flipped the truck completely over onto its roof.
The accident happened on Interstate 580 at Bird Road near the Interstate 5 split. The driver says he hit a curb at the shoulder, overcorrected and landed upside down before skidding to a stop in the middle of the roadway. Amazingly, the driver was unhurt.
A CHP officer tells CBS13 he has never seen anything like it during his nearly 30 years on the job.
The truck is loaded with UPS packages that were to be shipped all over the country.