Beale AFB Sgt. Sentenced For Sexual Misconduct
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
BEALE AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) – A staff sergeant at Beale Air Force Base has received a dishonorable discharge and been sentenced to three years confinement for sexual misconduct involving female members of the Air Force.
Military judge Lt. Col. Jeffrey Ferguson on Friday found 29-year-old Staff Sgt. Tom Barlow guilty of eight charges, including wrongful sexual contact and sexual harassment, stemming from separate incidents in Yuba County and Iraq.
One victim testified that after going to lunch with Barlow in August 2010, he drove her to a parking lot in Linda and proceeded to touch her breasts and genitalia, the Appeal-Democrat of Marysville reports.
A second woman described an incident at Camp Bucca, Iraq, in November 2007 in which Barlow pressured her to perform oral sex.
Barlow testified Thursday that the acts were consensual.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)