Beale AFB Sgt. Sentenced For Sexual Misconduct
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
BEALE AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) – A staff sergeant at Beale Air Force Base has received a dishonorable discharge and been sentenced to three years confinement for sexual misconduct involving female members of the Air Force.
Military judge Lt. Col. Jeffrey Ferguson on Friday found 29-year-old Staff Sgt. Tom Barlow guilty of eight charges, including wrongful sexual contact and sexual harassment, stemming from separate incidents in Yuba County and Iraq.
One victim testified that after going to lunch with Barlow in August 2010, he drove her to a parking lot in Linda and proceeded to touch her breasts and genitalia, the Appeal-Democrat of Marysville reports.
A second woman described an incident at Camp Bucca, Iraq, in November 2007 in which Barlow pressured her to perform oral sex.
Barlow testified Thursday that the acts were consensual.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)