Storm Causes Trees To Fall In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews are cleaning up after trees that fell as the result Tuesday’s storm.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
No injuries were reported.
Another tree came down at Capitol Park. This one fell across N Street right at the intersection with 12th. A giant limb crashed down onto a car, but no one was hurt.