Storm Causes Trees To Fall In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews are cleaning up after trees that fell as the result Tuesday’s storm.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
No injuries were reported.
Another tree came down at Capitol Park. This one fell across N Street right at the intersection with 12th. A giant limb crashed down onto a car, but no one was hurt.