Storm Causes Trees To Fall In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews are cleaning up after trees that fell as the result Tuesday’s storm.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
No injuries were reported.
Another tree came down at Capitol Park. This one fell across N Street right at the intersection with 12th. A giant limb crashed down onto a car, but no one was hurt.