Storm Causes Trees To Fall In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews are cleaning up after trees that fell as the result Tuesday’s storm.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
No injuries were reported.
Another tree came down at Capitol Park. This one fell across N Street right at the intersection with 12th. A giant limb crashed down onto a car, but no one was hurt.