Storm Causes Trees To Fall In Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews are cleaning up after trees that fell as the result Tuesday’s storm.
A tree came crashing down in East Sacramento on F and 52nd Streets and split in two on its way down. Part of the tree landed on a garage roof and the rest blocked all of F Street.
No injuries were reported.
Another tree came down at Capitol Park. This one fell across N Street right at the intersection with 12th. A giant limb crashed down onto a car, but no one was hurt.