Yuba Man Pleads No Contest To Charges He Killed Ex-Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
YUBA COUNTY (CBS13) – A Yuba County man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her in his backyard has plead no contest to the charges.
Steven Knoefler faces 16 years to life when his is sentenced on the second degree murder charge in August.
According to court records, Knoefler admitted hitting Vanessa Jane Hobbs with a dumbbell in 2008.
Police discovered her remains while acting on a tip earlier this month.