Yuba Man Pleads No Contest To Charges He Killed Ex-Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
YUBA COUNTY (CBS13) – A Yuba County man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her in his backyard has plead no contest to the charges.
Steven Knoefler faces 16 years to life when his is sentenced on the second degree murder charge in August.
According to court records, Knoefler admitted hitting Vanessa Jane Hobbs with a dumbbell in 2008.
Police discovered her remains while acting on a tip earlier this month.