Yuba Man Pleads No Contest To Charges He Killed Ex-Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
YUBA COUNTY (CBS13) – A Yuba County man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her in his backyard has plead no contest to the charges.
Steven Knoefler faces 16 years to life when his is sentenced on the second degree murder charge in August.
According to court records, Knoefler admitted hitting Vanessa Jane Hobbs with a dumbbell in 2008.
Police discovered her remains while acting on a tip earlier this month.