Yuba Man Pleads No Contest To Charges He Killed Ex-Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
YUBA COUNTY (CBS13) – A Yuba County man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her in his backyard has plead no contest to the charges.
Steven Knoefler faces 16 years to life when his is sentenced on the second degree murder charge in August.
According to court records, Knoefler admitted hitting Vanessa Jane Hobbs with a dumbbell in 2008.
Police discovered her remains while acting on a tip earlier this month.