Yuba Man Pleads No Contest To Charges He Killed Ex-Girlfriend
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
YUBA COUNTY (CBS13) – A Yuba County man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her in his backyard has plead no contest to the charges.
Steven Knoefler faces 16 years to life when his is sentenced on the second degree murder charge in August.
According to court records, Knoefler admitted hitting Vanessa Jane Hobbs with a dumbbell in 2008.
Police discovered her remains while acting on a tip earlier this month.