Vandals Snatching Tea Party Political Signs
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
LOOMIS (CBS13) – A local woman and Tea Party activist says she is being targeted just for wanting to spread a message.
Debbie Shore has put up dozens of signs around the Loomis and Penryn area and finds days later they are all taken down.
“They are violating not only my freedom of speech but they are preventing other people from becoming educated,” Debbie Shore said. “It’s my constitutional right to say that. It’s my constitutional right to educate people and let them make their own decision. It’s not just about the signs.”
Shore says she just wants to give people information before they make an opinion.
The Tea Party Patriots group is making more signs and will continue to post them despite the thefts and requests to take them down.