Plane Damaged, Spilling Fuel At Placerville Airport
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) — A plane was damaged at the Placerville Airport when it was forced to make a hard landing.
The incident happened at around 4 p.m. Monday at the east end of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on the plane at the time, was taking off when the plane had mechanical problems and was forced to make a hard landing.
The plane has been identified as a Dova Skylark.
No one was injured during the incident.