Plane Damaged, Spilling Fuel At Placerville Airport
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) — A plane was damaged at the Placerville Airport when it was forced to make a hard landing.
The incident happened at around 4 p.m. Monday at the east end of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on the plane at the time, was taking off when the plane had mechanical problems and was forced to make a hard landing.
The plane has been identified as a Dova Skylark.
No one was injured during the incident.