Plane Damaged, Spilling Fuel At Placerville Airport
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) — A plane was damaged at the Placerville Airport when it was forced to make a hard landing.
The incident happened at around 4 p.m. Monday at the east end of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on the plane at the time, was taking off when the plane had mechanical problems and was forced to make a hard landing.
The plane has been identified as a Dova Skylark.
No one was injured during the incident.