Plane Damaged, Spilling Fuel At Placerville Airport
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) — A plane was damaged at the Placerville Airport when it was forced to make a hard landing.
The incident happened at around 4 p.m. Monday at the east end of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on the plane at the time, was taking off when the plane had mechanical problems and was forced to make a hard landing.
The plane has been identified as a Dova Skylark.
No one was injured during the incident.