Plane Damaged, Spilling Fuel At Placerville Airport
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) — A plane was damaged at the Placerville Airport when it was forced to make a hard landing.
The incident happened at around 4 p.m. Monday at the east end of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on the plane at the time, was taking off when the plane had mechanical problems and was forced to make a hard landing.
The plane has been identified as a Dova Skylark.
No one was injured during the incident.