Man Badly Bitten By Woman During Altercation
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
STOCKTON, Calif. (CBS13) – A fight between neighbors has left a man with a gaping wound in his head after a woman allegedly ripped part of his eyebrow away with her teeth.
Raymond Luna said he suffered the painful injury over his left eye while trying to break up a fight between two neighbors – a mother and a daughter – and his 16-year-old daughter, Cheyenne.
The younger neighbor, identified as a 20-year-old woman, allegedly tried to provoke Raymond’s daughter into in a brawl and then leaped onto Raymond when he intervened.
“She jumped [on me],” he said. “She bit down on me. She actually hugged me and bit down, spit it out.”
Without the missing chunk of flesh, doctors couldn’t sew up the wound and say Raymond will need reconstructive surgery.
The Luna family said they plan to move, since the suspects live in the apartment below theirs. As Raymond spoke with CBS13, a family member of one of the suspects began shouting at him, claiming the alleged aggressor had acted in self defense during the altercation.
Police do not believe the bite was self defense and have classified the incident as an assault. They have not yet located the suspects.