Man Badly Bitten By Woman During Altercation
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON, Calif. (CBS13) – A fight between neighbors has left a man with a gaping wound in his head after a woman allegedly ripped part of his eyebrow away with her teeth.
Raymond Luna said he suffered the painful injury over his left eye while trying to break up a fight between two neighbors – a mother and a daughter – and his 16-year-old daughter, Cheyenne.
The younger neighbor, identified as a 20-year-old woman, allegedly tried to provoke Raymond’s daughter into in a brawl and then leaped onto Raymond when he intervened.
“She jumped [on me],” he said. “She bit down on me. She actually hugged me and bit down, spit it out.”
Without the missing chunk of flesh, doctors couldn’t sew up the wound and say Raymond will need reconstructive surgery.
The Luna family said they plan to move, since the suspects live in the apartment below theirs. As Raymond spoke with CBS13, a family member of one of the suspects began shouting at him, claiming the alleged aggressor had acted in self defense during the altercation.
Police do not believe the bite was self defense and have classified the incident as an assault. They have not yet located the suspects.