Greyhound Bus Catches Fire On Interstate 80 In Rocklin
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – A Greyhound bus made an unscheduled stop on the side of Interstate 80 in Rocklin after a small fire broke out onboard.
The Greyhound bus driver noticed smoke and flames coming from a light fixture in the back of the bus while heading eastbound on I-80 around 5:00 this morning.
The driver pulled over at Taylor Road and all 27 passengers got off the bus safely.
One passenger used clothes to put out the flames before it could spread.
The fire department came to check out the bus before it got back on the road to Reno.