Greyhound Bus Catches Fire On Interstate 80 In Rocklin
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – A Greyhound bus made an unscheduled stop on the side of Interstate 80 in Rocklin after a small fire broke out onboard.
The Greyhound bus driver noticed smoke and flames coming from a light fixture in the back of the bus while heading eastbound on I-80 around 5:00 this morning.
The driver pulled over at Taylor Road and all 27 passengers got off the bus safely.
One passenger used clothes to put out the flames before it could spread.
The fire department came to check out the bus before it got back on the road to Reno.