Greyhound Bus Catches Fire On Interstate 80 In Rocklin
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – A Greyhound bus made an unscheduled stop on the side of Interstate 80 in Rocklin after a small fire broke out onboard.
The Greyhound bus driver noticed smoke and flames coming from a light fixture in the back of the bus while heading eastbound on I-80 around 5:00 this morning.
The driver pulled over at Taylor Road and all 27 passengers got off the bus safely.
One passenger used clothes to put out the flames before it could spread.
The fire department came to check out the bus before it got back on the road to Reno.