Greyhound Bus Catches Fire On Interstate 80 In Rocklin
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – A Greyhound bus made an unscheduled stop on the side of Interstate 80 in Rocklin after a small fire broke out onboard.
The Greyhound bus driver noticed smoke and flames coming from a light fixture in the back of the bus while heading eastbound on I-80 around 5:00 this morning.
The driver pulled over at Taylor Road and all 27 passengers got off the bus safely.
One passenger used clothes to put out the flames before it could spread.
The fire department came to check out the bus before it got back on the road to Reno.