Girl Hospitalized After Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Into Her Lodi Home
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LODI, Calif. (CBS13) – A five-year old girl is in the hospital and a suspected drunk driver behind bars after he rammed his truck through the wall of the girl’s Lodi home this morning, according to Lodi Police.
Police say 21-year-old Jeff Dobretz crashed through a fence and then slammed into a home in the 700 block of Pinot Noir Drive around 4:21 Friday morning.
His pickup truck crashed into the 5-year-old’s bedroom. The impact sent her bed into the opposite wall breaking the little girl’s leg.
Dobretz then backed up and left the scene.
Neighbors were able to give police a description of his truck. He was later arrested at his home which is also on Pinot Noir Drive.
Dobretz is facing relony DUI and felony hit and run.
The girl is being treated at UC Davis Medical Center.