Girl Hospitalized After Suspected Drunk Driver Slams Into Her Lodi Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LODI, Calif. (CBS13) – A five-year old girl is in the hospital and a suspected drunk driver behind bars after he rammed his truck through the wall of the girl’s Lodi home this morning, according to Lodi Police.
Police say 21-year-old Jeff Dobretz crashed through a fence and then slammed into a home in the 700 block of Pinot Noir Drive around 4:21 Friday morning.
His pickup truck crashed into the 5-year-old’s bedroom. The impact sent her bed into the opposite wall breaking the little girl’s leg.
Dobretz then backed up and left the scene.
Neighbors were able to give police a description of his truck. He was later arrested at his home which is also on Pinot Noir Drive.
Dobretz is facing relony DUI and felony hit and run.
The girl is being treated at UC Davis Medical Center.