Two Adults Face Child Endangerment Charge After Child Found In Road
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police arrested a woman and her father after her toddler was found wandering alone in an apartment complex roadway.
At 11:30 a.m. Tuesday police were called out to 6011 Shadow Lane at Autumn Ridge Apartments after the child was found in the roadway by a passerby. He was taken to the apartment complex office where he was later reunited with his mother, Alexandria Gualdarama and grandfather, Warren Gualdarama.
Officers determined that the child had been in danger because the two adults who should have been watching him were allegedly smoking marijuana in a back bedroom.
The child was taken into protective custody by CPS and both Alexandria and Warren were taken into custody on charges of child endangerment and later booked into Sacramento county Main Jail.