Two Adults Face Child Endangerment Charge After Child Found In Road
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police arrested a woman and her father after her toddler was found wandering alone in an apartment complex roadway.
At 11:30 a.m. Tuesday police were called out to 6011 Shadow Lane at Autumn Ridge Apartments after the child was found in the roadway by a passerby. He was taken to the apartment complex office where he was later reunited with his mother, Alexandria Gualdarama and grandfather, Warren Gualdarama.
Officers determined that the child had been in danger because the two adults who should have been watching him were allegedly smoking marijuana in a back bedroom.
The child was taken into protective custody by CPS and both Alexandria and Warren were taken into custody on charges of child endangerment and later booked into Sacramento county Main Jail.