Two Adults Face Child Endangerment Charge After Child Found In Road
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – Citrus Heights police arrested a woman and her father after her toddler was found wandering alone in an apartment complex roadway.
At 11:30 a.m. Tuesday police were called out to 6011 Shadow Lane at Autumn Ridge Apartments after the child was found in the roadway by a passerby. He was taken to the apartment complex office where he was later reunited with his mother, Alexandria Gualdarama and grandfather, Warren Gualdarama.
Officers determined that the child had been in danger because the two adults who should have been watching him were allegedly smoking marijuana in a back bedroom.
The child was taken into protective custody by CPS and both Alexandria and Warren were taken into custody on charges of child endangerment and later booked into Sacramento county Main Jail.