Teen Apologizes For Setting Off Firecracker At School
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
A student arrested for a campus blast at Tokay High School rally has issued an apology.
Tuesday the Lodi News-Sentinel newspaper received letters of apology from the 15- year-old and his father.
More than a dozen students were hurt in Friday’s explosion of an M-1000 firecracker.
The teen’s statement read:
“It was not my intention to cause any kind of damage. I believe the situation resulted from my poor judgment.”