Teen Apologizes For Setting Off Firecracker At School
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
A student arrested for a campus blast at Tokay High School rally has issued an apology.
Tuesday the Lodi News-Sentinel newspaper received letters of apology from the 15- year-old and his father.
More than a dozen students were hurt in Friday’s explosion of an M-1000 firecracker.
The teen’s statement read:
“It was not my intention to cause any kind of damage. I believe the situation resulted from my poor judgment.”