Teen Apologizes For Setting Off Firecracker At School
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
A student arrested for a campus blast at Tokay High School rally has issued an apology.
Tuesday the Lodi News-Sentinel newspaper received letters of apology from the 15- year-old and his father.
More than a dozen students were hurt in Friday’s explosion of an M-1000 firecracker.
The teen’s statement read:
“It was not my intention to cause any kind of damage. I believe the situation resulted from my poor judgment.”