Teen Apologizes For Setting Off Firecracker At School
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
A student arrested for a campus blast at Tokay High School rally has issued an apology.
Tuesday the Lodi News-Sentinel newspaper received letters of apology from the 15- year-old and his father.
More than a dozen students were hurt in Friday’s explosion of an M-1000 firecracker.
The teen’s statement read:
“It was not my intention to cause any kind of damage. I believe the situation resulted from my poor judgment.”