Teen Apologizes For Setting Off Firecracker At School
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
A student arrested for a campus blast at Tokay High School rally has issued an apology.
Tuesday the Lodi News-Sentinel newspaper received letters of apology from the 15- year-old and his father.
More than a dozen students were hurt in Friday’s explosion of an M-1000 firecracker.
The teen’s statement read:
“It was not my intention to cause any kind of damage. I believe the situation resulted from my poor judgment.”