Tracy Bank Robbery Suspects Elude Police
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) -– Two men robbed a Tracy bank Friday morning and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say two men robbed the UNCLE Credit Union at 1960 West Grant Line Road shortly after 10 a.m.
One suspect was described as a black man dressed like a construction worker wearing a blue hard hat and orange safety vest. He was armed with an automatic gun.
The second suspect was also a black man wearing a brown t-shirt, a cap and had dreadlocks. He was armed with a hand gun.
Both were described as having average builds, about 5-foot-10 or 6 feet tall.
Police say one of the suspects went behind a counter, took an undisclosed amount of cash, then left with his partner.
The SWAT team was called out and conducted a yard-to-yard search with assistance from the CHP in the area but could not find the suspects.
While no schools were put on lockdown, police asked that West High School in Tracy keep students on campus during their lunch period.