Tracy Bank Robbery Suspects Elude Police
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) -– Two men robbed a Tracy bank Friday morning and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say two men robbed the UNCLE Credit Union at 1960 West Grant Line Road shortly after 10 a.m.
One suspect was described as a black man dressed like a construction worker wearing a blue hard hat and orange safety vest. He was armed with an automatic gun.
The second suspect was also a black man wearing a brown t-shirt, a cap and had dreadlocks. He was armed with a hand gun.
Both were described as having average builds, about 5-foot-10 or 6 feet tall.
Police say one of the suspects went behind a counter, took an undisclosed amount of cash, then left with his partner.
The SWAT team was called out and conducted a yard-to-yard search with assistance from the CHP in the area but could not find the suspects.
While no schools were put on lockdown, police asked that West High School in Tracy keep students on campus during their lunch period.