Tracy Bank Robbery Suspects Elude Police
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
TRACY (CBS13) -– Two men robbed a Tracy bank Friday morning and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say two men robbed the UNCLE Credit Union at 1960 West Grant Line Road shortly after 10 a.m.
One suspect was described as a black man dressed like a construction worker wearing a blue hard hat and orange safety vest. He was armed with an automatic gun.
The second suspect was also a black man wearing a brown t-shirt, a cap and had dreadlocks. He was armed with a hand gun.
Both were described as having average builds, about 5-foot-10 or 6 feet tall.
Police say one of the suspects went behind a counter, took an undisclosed amount of cash, then left with his partner.
The SWAT team was called out and conducted a yard-to-yard search with assistance from the CHP in the area but could not find the suspects.
While no schools were put on lockdown, police asked that West High School in Tracy keep students on campus during their lunch period.