Tracy Bank Robbery Suspects Elude Police
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) -– Two men robbed a Tracy bank Friday morning and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say two men robbed the UNCLE Credit Union at 1960 West Grant Line Road shortly after 10 a.m.
One suspect was described as a black man dressed like a construction worker wearing a blue hard hat and orange safety vest. He was armed with an automatic gun.
The second suspect was also a black man wearing a brown t-shirt, a cap and had dreadlocks. He was armed with a hand gun.
Both were described as having average builds, about 5-foot-10 or 6 feet tall.
Police say one of the suspects went behind a counter, took an undisclosed amount of cash, then left with his partner.
The SWAT team was called out and conducted a yard-to-yard search with assistance from the CHP in the area but could not find the suspects.
While no schools were put on lockdown, police asked that West High School in Tracy keep students on campus during their lunch period.