Tracy Bank Robbery Suspects Elude Police
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) -– Two men robbed a Tracy bank Friday morning and escaped with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say two men robbed the UNCLE Credit Union at 1960 West Grant Line Road shortly after 10 a.m.
One suspect was described as a black man dressed like a construction worker wearing a blue hard hat and orange safety vest. He was armed with an automatic gun.
The second suspect was also a black man wearing a brown t-shirt, a cap and had dreadlocks. He was armed with a hand gun.
Both were described as having average builds, about 5-foot-10 or 6 feet tall.
Police say one of the suspects went behind a counter, took an undisclosed amount of cash, then left with his partner.
The SWAT team was called out and conducted a yard-to-yard search with assistance from the CHP in the area but could not find the suspects.
While no schools were put on lockdown, police asked that West High School in Tracy keep students on campus during their lunch period.