Thieves Steal Jewelry From Department Store In Lodi
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) — Police in Lodi are searching for clues after three suspects broke into a department store late last week and stole some jewelry.
On September 10, 2011 three suspects drove a car into the front windows of the Kohl’s department store on 530 W Kettleman Lane, according to police. They entered the store and took three jewelry display cases and drove off.
Surveillance video released today shows the suspects at work. Two of the suspects can be seen wearing black hoodie-style sweatshirts. One is also wearing a white mask or handkerchief over their face. A third suspect, a male, is seen wearing a black long sleeved shirt or sweatshirt, plaid shorts, white tennis shoes, a black beanie and red gloves. He appears to have a mustache.
Anyone with a information is asked to call Detective Manetti at the Lodi Police Department at 333-6885 or call Crime Stoppers at 333-6771.