Thieves Steal Jewelry From Department Store In Lodi
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) — Police in Lodi are searching for clues after three suspects broke into a department store late last week and stole some jewelry.
On September 10, 2011 three suspects drove a car into the front windows of the Kohl’s department store on 530 W Kettleman Lane, according to police. They entered the store and took three jewelry display cases and drove off.
Surveillance video released today shows the suspects at work. Two of the suspects can be seen wearing black hoodie-style sweatshirts. One is also wearing a white mask or handkerchief over their face. A third suspect, a male, is seen wearing a black long sleeved shirt or sweatshirt, plaid shorts, white tennis shoes, a black beanie and red gloves. He appears to have a mustache.
Anyone with a information is asked to call Detective Manetti at the Lodi Police Department at 333-6885 or call Crime Stoppers at 333-6771.