Oakland Homicides At 94 After 3 Weekend Shootings
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The number of homicides in Oakland so far this year now stands at 94 after three fatal shootings Saturday.
The Oakland Tribune reports that 22-year-old Adam Pringle of Oakland died in a hospital around 7 a.m. Saturday after his car was taken a few hours earlier at gunpoint.
The newspaper says a 20-year-old Oroville man and a 22-year-old Fairfield man died after being shot at an apartment complex around 11:45 p.m. Saturday.
Police say Raymond Greenwood died at the scene, while Joshua Crouseite died in a hospital early Sunday.
No arrests have been made in any of the three shootings.
The 94 homicides in Oakland this year is one less than all of last year. Last year at this time there were 65 homicides in the city.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)