Oakland Homicides At 94 After 3 Weekend Shootings
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The number of homicides in Oakland so far this year now stands at 94 after three fatal shootings Saturday.
The Oakland Tribune reports that 22-year-old Adam Pringle of Oakland died in a hospital around 7 a.m. Saturday after his car was taken a few hours earlier at gunpoint.
The newspaper says a 20-year-old Oroville man and a 22-year-old Fairfield man died after being shot at an apartment complex around 11:45 p.m. Saturday.
Police say Raymond Greenwood died at the scene, while Joshua Crouseite died in a hospital early Sunday.
No arrests have been made in any of the three shootings.
The 94 homicides in Oakland this year is one less than all of last year. Last year at this time there were 65 homicides in the city.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)