Oakland Homicides At 94 After 3 Weekend Shootings
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The number of homicides in Oakland so far this year now stands at 94 after three fatal shootings Saturday.
The Oakland Tribune reports that 22-year-old Adam Pringle of Oakland died in a hospital around 7 a.m. Saturday after his car was taken a few hours earlier at gunpoint.
The newspaper says a 20-year-old Oroville man and a 22-year-old Fairfield man died after being shot at an apartment complex around 11:45 p.m. Saturday.
Police say Raymond Greenwood died at the scene, while Joshua Crouseite died in a hospital early Sunday.
No arrests have been made in any of the three shootings.
The 94 homicides in Oakland this year is one less than all of last year. Last year at this time there were 65 homicides in the city.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)