Oakland Homicides At 94 After 3 Weekend Shootings
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — The number of homicides in Oakland so far this year now stands at 94 after three fatal shootings Saturday.
The Oakland Tribune reports that 22-year-old Adam Pringle of Oakland died in a hospital around 7 a.m. Saturday after his car was taken a few hours earlier at gunpoint.
The newspaper says a 20-year-old Oroville man and a 22-year-old Fairfield man died after being shot at an apartment complex around 11:45 p.m. Saturday.
Police say Raymond Greenwood died at the scene, while Joshua Crouseite died in a hospital early Sunday.
No arrests have been made in any of the three shootings.
The 94 homicides in Oakland this year is one less than all of last year. Last year at this time there were 65 homicides in the city.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)