Man Fatally Shot During Stockton Home Invasion
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A man was shot and killed early Wednesday morning on property that included a marijuana grow, the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office said.
Deputies responded to a home invasion robbery on the 8000 block of Hildreth Drive at about 2 a.m. and found the victim in an outbuilding on the property that contained the marijuana grow. The victim’s was identified Wednesday afternoon as Mark Henry Dentoni, 42.
Witnesses who were at the residence at the time of the invasion said several armed men entered and forced them into the living room, then began searching the home for valuables, according to the sheriff’s office.
The witnesses described the four to five suspects as being black men all wearing ski masks and gloves. All were armed with guns, they said.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.
Investigators ask that anyone with information call the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637” by entering SJSO, then the tip.