Man Fatally Shot During Stockton Home Invasion
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A man was shot and killed early Wednesday morning on property that included a marijuana grow, the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office said.
Deputies responded to a home invasion robbery on the 8000 block of Hildreth Drive at about 2 a.m. and found the victim in an outbuilding on the property that contained the marijuana grow. The victim’s was identified Wednesday afternoon as Mark Henry Dentoni, 42.
Witnesses who were at the residence at the time of the invasion said several armed men entered and forced them into the living room, then began searching the home for valuables, according to the sheriff’s office.
The witnesses described the four to five suspects as being black men all wearing ski masks and gloves. All were armed with guns, they said.
No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.
Investigators ask that anyone with information call the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office at (209) 468-4400 or “Text a Tip” to “274637” by entering SJSO, then the tip.