Manteca Man Allegedly Arrested With 8 Pounds Of Meth
Don't Miss This
- Tahoe Woman Attacked By Bear May Face Feeding Charges
- Almost 100 Buildings Uninhabitable After Quake
- Dating On Duty: Officers Accused Of Screening Dates Using Police System
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
Get Breaking News First
MADERA COUNTY (CBS13) – Police in Madera County arrested a Manteca man yesterday who allegedly had eight pounds of methamphetamine.
Daniel Lugo Gascot, 22, was arrested after police served a search warrant on a vehicle. Miriam Solis, 24, of Mexico was also arrested.
Gascot and Solis face charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of a controlled substance.
Bail for Gascot has been set at $1,000,000.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was contacted and a federal detainer was placed on Solis for her illegal immigrant status.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.