Manteca Man Allegedly Arrested With 8 Pounds Of Meth
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MADERA COUNTY (CBS13) – Police in Madera County arrested a Manteca man yesterday who allegedly had eight pounds of methamphetamine.
Daniel Lugo Gascot, 22, was arrested after police served a search warrant on a vehicle. Miriam Solis, 24, of Mexico was also arrested.
Gascot and Solis face charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of a controlled substance.
Bail for Gascot has been set at $1,000,000.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was contacted and a federal detainer was placed on Solis for her illegal immigrant status.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.