Manteca Man Allegedly Arrested With 8 Pounds Of Meth
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
MADERA COUNTY (CBS13) – Police in Madera County arrested a Manteca man yesterday who allegedly had eight pounds of methamphetamine.
Daniel Lugo Gascot, 22, was arrested after police served a search warrant on a vehicle. Miriam Solis, 24, of Mexico was also arrested.
Gascot and Solis face charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of a controlled substance.
Bail for Gascot has been set at $1,000,000.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was contacted and a federal detainer was placed on Solis for her illegal immigrant status.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.