Manteca Man Allegedly Arrested With 8 Pounds Of Meth
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MADERA COUNTY (CBS13) – Police in Madera County arrested a Manteca man yesterday who allegedly had eight pounds of methamphetamine.
Daniel Lugo Gascot, 22, was arrested after police served a search warrant on a vehicle. Miriam Solis, 24, of Mexico was also arrested.
Gascot and Solis face charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of a controlled substance.
Bail for Gascot has been set at $1,000,000.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was contacted and a federal detainer was placed on Solis for her illegal immigrant status.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.