Manteca Man Allegedly Arrested With 8 Pounds Of Meth
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
MADERA COUNTY (CBS13) – Police in Madera County arrested a Manteca man yesterday who allegedly had eight pounds of methamphetamine.
Daniel Lugo Gascot, 22, was arrested after police served a search warrant on a vehicle. Miriam Solis, 24, of Mexico was also arrested.
Gascot and Solis face charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of a controlled substance.
Bail for Gascot has been set at $1,000,000.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was contacted and a federal detainer was placed on Solis for her illegal immigrant status.
The investigation into the incident is ongoing.