Elk Grove Man Gets 30 Years For Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) — A Northern California man — already sentenced to 60 years in state prison on multiple counts of lewd acts with a child — has been ordered to serve 30 years in federal prison on child pornography charges.
Prosecutors say Bradley Dayley was sentenced in federal court Friday after pleading guilty in September to producing child pornography and to possessing sexually explicit images of minors.
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Sacramento says the 40-year-old Dayley will most likely serve his federal sentence before the state sentence.
Dayley was arrested in 2009 after officials with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children notified Elk Grove police that they had obtained images of a young girl that they thought was being sexually molested.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press)