Elk Grove Man Gets 30 Years For Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) — A Northern California man — already sentenced to 60 years in state prison on multiple counts of lewd acts with a child — has been ordered to serve 30 years in federal prison on child pornography charges.
Prosecutors say Bradley Dayley was sentenced in federal court Friday after pleading guilty in September to producing child pornography and to possessing sexually explicit images of minors.
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Sacramento says the 40-year-old Dayley will most likely serve his federal sentence before the state sentence.
Dayley was arrested in 2009 after officials with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children notified Elk Grove police that they had obtained images of a young girl that they thought was being sexually molested.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press)