Elk Grove Man Gets 30 Years For Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) — A Northern California man — already sentenced to 60 years in state prison on multiple counts of lewd acts with a child — has been ordered to serve 30 years in federal prison on child pornography charges.
Prosecutors say Bradley Dayley was sentenced in federal court Friday after pleading guilty in September to producing child pornography and to possessing sexually explicit images of minors.
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Sacramento says the 40-year-old Dayley will most likely serve his federal sentence before the state sentence.
Dayley was arrested in 2009 after officials with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children notified Elk Grove police that they had obtained images of a young girl that they thought was being sexually molested.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press)