Elk Grove Man Gets 30 Years For Child Pornography
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (AP) — A Northern California man — already sentenced to 60 years in state prison on multiple counts of lewd acts with a child — has been ordered to serve 30 years in federal prison on child pornography charges.
Prosecutors say Bradley Dayley was sentenced in federal court Friday after pleading guilty in September to producing child pornography and to possessing sexually explicit images of minors.
A spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Sacramento says the 40-year-old Dayley will most likely serve his federal sentence before the state sentence.
Dayley was arrested in 2009 after officials with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children notified Elk Grove police that they had obtained images of a young girl that they thought was being sexually molested.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press)